"Our Calling is to be a good neighbour to people in need and to challenge injustice."
Our Vision and Aims
Our vision is to challenge injustice in our neighbourhoods and across our city and enable our churches and their members to support those in need.
We support this by
- promoting and supporting active engagement from local churches with their own initiatives and with a small number of city-wide organisations delivering effective services to disadvantaged groups
- encouraging financial and volunteer support of such organisations
- enable sharing across the circuit of how effective support can be provided to local groups
- promoting and supporting initiatives that build knowledge, capacity and energy to encourage people to engage with issues of social responsibility and social justice
- speaking out on behalf of the most disadvantaged and challenging injustice in order to influence policy makers, often in partnership with other organisations
Joint Public Issues Team
Methodist Centre, Bristol